Wednesday, February 06, 2008
I must say, I've been happy. Not happy in that delirious kind of way, but more like contented. Alhamdulillah.
Life has been sweet. And I cannot thank the Almighty enough for blessing me.
To start things off, I'm finally enrolled.
Today, I had a good long happy chat with Fatin at McD and it was time well-spent, apart from her postponing her toilet visit and dragging me out of Ultra Supplies to see Kim Yew boy's hot sexy head and bite-worthy rear end. That totally made my day, thought it felt like being Sec One, giggling and secretly oogling at boys. But I'll make an exception for this Greek God looking hunk. He even pulls off that gaudy maroon uniform to look like some soccer star, I tell you. Men carrying ladders have never looked sexier, I swear.
And best of all, Matin turned out to be alright (he vomitted like 13x on Tuesday, and had severe diarrhoea) and was already discharged from KK just now. Boyfriend bought him a Pooh balloon and fed him and cradled him to sleep in the car and carried him home upstairs. It was seriously heartwarming and sweet, I was all gooey inside, but for ego's sake, I pretended I was fine. :P
Things with him have also been well. I must admit, he's really trying. And it hasn't been just few days, but kinda like the past month. I'm so proud of him. Just Monday, we had a simple, mini lunch date at Pizza Hut, and he surprised me with a pair of Perllini's Silver's studs while I was actually buying a chain for myself. He got for us movie vouchers so that we'll have backup plans on weekends when we've hit a dead end on ideas. It kinda felt like an unofficial V-day, somewhat. (it's about time we took a break from Bukit Timah, MacRitchie and Sungei Buloh escapades. That dragon-lizard creature thingy cornering us front and back at Sungei Buloh was just too much man) People may probably snigger at the thought of how I'm gushing about these cheap favours he's done, but I'm not good with words to describe what is actually happening, and I do not have photos to make everything look so dreamy and nice. And I do not exaggerate and over-express every detail, so as long as I'll understand what this whole babbling thing is about when I read this in future, it will suffice.
Whatever it is, I'm just glad, I've held on and continued to pray and have faith. I know that things will not always stay this comfortable and smooth, but I'll give it all I've got, for all that it's worth.
He's already on his way back to KL now. (probably already there) I'm just praying for his safety. Hope he'll join us on the journey home from Malacca on Saturday. I cannot wait.
In the meantime, I shall fill my mind with happy thoughts of my Kim Yew hot boy cum electrician. So hot, he electrifies me. (fatin, here we go again!)
Labels: for all that it's worth.
X O X O; 10:49 pm